All readers, advertising clients and prospective clients of JUSTTHEPLANET.COM are encouraged to review our policy and disclaimer information. If you have any question concerning our policies, please EMAIL US . We are always interested in your questions or concerns.
- JUSTTHEPLANET.COM disclaims any liability for the content appearing on its website, their use or their application. It is further prohibited to:
- modify or copy content;
- use the content for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notions from the content;
- and/or transfer the content to another person or "mirror" the content on any other service.
- The content on the JUSTTHEPLANET.COM website is provided "as is." JUSTTHEPLANET.COM makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JUSTTHEPLANET.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content or its internet website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to this site.
The content (images and text) are the copyrighted work of JUSTTHEPLANET.COM or its associates or subsidiaries and may not be reproduced for any purpose. All our trademarks are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of the marks appearing throughout our sites without express written consent of JUSTTHEPLANET.COM is strictly prohibited.
- While JUSTTHEPLANET.COM reserves the right to collect, and make
use of the personal details as supplied by its Users (Name, Surname,
Contact Numbers, E-Mail Address, Personal Password), JUSTTHEPLANET.COM
also undertakes to make all reasonable provisions possible to protect
this personal information.
Just the Planet will only make use of the personal information entrusted to it by its Users for the purposes below:
- To provide Premium Members with access to the Members only section of this website
- To send the User any requested information and Just the Planet’s regular newsletters
Just the Planet undertakes to collect and retain information solely for its own use and will not share or sell this information to any third party.
Your Internet use is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, international and foreign laws and regulations. Neither JUSTTHEPLANET.COM, nor LIQUIDLIME STUDIOS CC, nor any of its employees, subordinates, subsidiaries, editors, writers, or designers shall be liable for any loss caused or alleged to be caused by any of its sites. This shall also apply in connection with JUSTTHEPLANET.COM, LIQUIDLIMESTUDIOS CC and its affiliates specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for any conduct, content, goods and services available on the JUSTTHEPLANET.COM site or through the Internet without limitation to any part of the Internet. JUSTTHEPLANET.COM retains the right, but not obligation, at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, in JUSTTHEPLANET.COM's sole discretion to restrict and/or terminate a member's account if use violates any applicable law or regulation.
Clients agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JUSTTHEPLANET.COM, LIQUIDLIMESTUDIOS CC, its employees, subordinates, subsidiaries, editors, writers, affiliated companies, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunications providers, ICPs from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, that arise from breach of the use of or in connection with the transmission of any content on the JUSTTHEPLANET.COM site, the Internet, client' accounts, or any web site associated with JUSTTHEPLANET.COM.
- JUSTTHEPLANET.COM designs its website and the advertising therein with the "majority" of web users in mind so that the client's audience receives the best results regardless of which type of browser (IE. Netscape or MS Internet Explorer, etc.) they are operating, however, there is never a guarantee that the website, or the advertisement contained therein will appear visually perfect on every computer everywhere in the world.
- All advertisements will be created on the JUSTTHEPLANET.COM website and then viewed by the client. The client will approve by email the contents thereof, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. After the advertisement becomes "live," JUSTTHEPLANET.COM disclaims any and all liability in that regard.
- JUSTTHEPLANET.COM reserves the right to decide whether advertising proposed by a prospective client is tasteful and appropriate and will not post any advertising that is potentially offensive or which does not conform with the overall quality and design of the JUSTTHEPLANET.COM site.
- Security and Customer Payment Information:
Credit card payments made through our secure online paygate site are encrypted using SSL technology, so rest assured that your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server only. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. We make every attempt to secure your payment information from unlawful or inappropriate use, but we accept no responsibility for the misuse of this information by individuals or entities beyond our immediate control.
Payment is expected in full once the advertising contract has been signed. Only after payment has been received by us will your advert be uploaded to our “live” site. This applies to all advertising formats: contextual links, advertorial, banner or button. All creative and design work is subject to a deposit of 50% of JUSTTHEPLANET.COM agreed, signed off quote before work commences.
- All billing will take place either through the Just The Planet
credit card portal or by electronic transfer directly to our
indicated account. Invoices will be sent over the internet
via e-mail, or a hard copy invoice will be faxed or mailed
to you on request. All service request quotes will be canceled
if the required payment is not received within 15 days from
the date the service quote was approved and signed off by said
client. If client decides not to proceed after commencement
of work, the full deposit (50% of Just the Planet’s quote)
will be retained by JUSTTHEPLANET.COM.
- Any and all refunds are subject to processing fees and/or banking charges. These said amounts will be deducted from the agreed refunds prior to releasing of any refund agreed upon byJUSTTHEPLANET.COM and said client.
We welcome any suggestions or comments with regards to our site, please EMAIL US all inquiries regarding JUSTTHEPLANET.COM
©Copyright 2006 - 2014 JUST THE PLANET LUXURY TRAVEL CC - All rights reserved